Wednesday, November 26, 2008

The New Decor

Scott and Marge's room
We have been in our home for eleven years now and we have had the same bedding, so it was time for a change. This kind of thing takes me a Really long time to do. I'm talking looking for years then buying one set, then returning a set, you get the picture. And then comes all of the other things that come with changing ones room. You know if you give a mouse a cookie..... Like the old lamps didn't look right any more and we got a new bench, I'm still working on a piece of art work for the wall. (yes I have already returned one!) But we are very happy and enjoying our new room.

6 comments:

Laura said...

The room looks GREAT and very relaxing! You've done a fabulous job!!

Laura said...

I like how your Twilight book is by your bed! :-)

Shelby said...

oh mom i'm loving it! the lamps look so regal and the bench is cool!! I can't wait to see it! enjoy your thanksgiving!

Katie said...

Love it! I really like the bedding you picked out.

Aaron + Kayti said...

I dig it, way dig. I am all about clean lines and fresh colors, fab choices!

Pam said...

Your bedroom looks great! Your blog is fun! Your family is beautiful! You are the very best!!!!